This Leviathan V2 is a processor controlled mosfet with Bluetooth communication. Completely programmable via Bluetooth from an app on your smartphone. Change your shooting modes, control RoF, pre-cocking, active braking, low battery indication and other statistics. Everything is controlled through an app on your smartphone (iOS and Android).
The device is completely integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original mechanical switch-block. It comes with pre-made wires to stock, magazine terminals with mini fuse and a deans connector — no soldering required.
The Leviathan V2 has 2 x onboard mosfets which have the highest rated current carrying capacity on the market. A fully programmable microprocessor controls the driving and braking mosfets. The microprocessor also analyses the operation to provide crucial data required to fine tune your equipment and logs faults to aid in diagnosing operational errors should they occur. Fault logs are saved on the device and can be viewed via the app.
The Leviathan has a built in temperature sensor and adjustable electronic fuse to prevent damage from overloading. As a further failsafe to protect the device and battery from short circuit a micro blade fuse is fitted in the battery wires.
- Significant improvements of ROF and ability to pull larger springs with less heat created over standard equipment.'
- Increase the life of LiPo batteries and protect them from damage and from blowing up.
- Fine tune your equipment on the fly, at games or during testing instantaneously via app control from your smartphone using Bluetooth. This feature is unique to the Leviathan and makes achieving the best operating parameters for your blaster simple and quick.
- View statistics on power consumption, ROF and a whole range of data crucial to tuning your equipment via the App in real time.
- Built in failsafe: the Leviathan comes with a mini-blade fuse and an electronic fuse to protect your investment from damage due to overloading.
- Adjustable trigger: the Leviathan comes with an Adjustable CNC trigger. A set screw adjusts the position of the trigger and the degree of movement required to fire your blaster. Fine tune this to suit your requirements.